HDH Goswami 108
SHRI SHARNAMKUMARJI MAHODAYSHRI
Goswami Shree Sharanamkumarji (Shree Vithalnathji) is second son of Shashthapeethadhiswar Param Pujya Goswami 108 Shree Dwarkeshlalji Maharajshree who is the fourteenth incarnation of Shree Madhusudanji in the Hierarchy of Pithadhiswar Gadipati (Successor) on throned at Shashthapeeth Vadodara, Ahmedabad (Vastrapur & Naroda), Gokul in U.P, Kanpur, and Shergadh in MP, Gondal, Bariya, and Secundrabad – Hyderabad in AP,Jhalrapatan (Jhalawad),Amritsar (Punjab) and at Gokuldham-Atlanta (G.A), USA, Pushtidham, Ocala – FL (USA), Vallabhdham – CT (USA),Shreejidwar – IL (USA), Shreejidham – Leicester (UK), Shri Hindu Sanatan Mandir – Wembley (UK), VPNZ – Auckland (NZ) and many other countries.
He is a beacon of light in the lineage of Jagad Guru Shreemad Vallabhacharayaji the founder of the Pushtimarg (Path of Grace). Jagad Guru Shreemad Vallabhacharayaji had two sons. Shree Vithalnathji Gusaiji was his 2nd son who had seven sons. Shree Yadunathji was the sixth son of Shree Vithalnathji Gusaiji and Shree Madhusudanji was the eldest son of Shree Yadunathji.
His main interest in life is "SEVA and SHRINGAR" of Shri Thakorji. He is great motivator of spiritual awareness among aspiring youth through the various activities.
- Date of Birth : 6/3/1997 (Fagun Sud-12)
- Basic Schooling at Navrachna International School, Vadodara.
- Studying in NIOS Course.
- Completed detailed study in Mrudang, Pakhawaj and Vocal.
Sanskrit, Hindi, Gujarati, Vraj, Mevadi, Vedic, English.
He is the youngest son of Shashthapeethadhiswar Param Pujya Goswami 108 Shree Dwarkeshlalji Maharajshree(Kankroli – Vadodara). He is grand son of Trutiya Peethadishwar Param Pujya Goswami 108 Shree Vrajeshkumarji Maharajshree (Kankroli). His elder brother is Param Pujya Goswami Aashraykumarji Mahodayashree and younger sister is Ch.Shree Stutiraja.
Special Interest and Hobbies:
- He has fabulous collection of ancient coins and stamps of different countries. He himself has also done some memorable painting of modern art etc.
- In the field of music he plays Pakhawaj, Harmonium with singing. he is one of the expert leading players.
- He is interested in various "SEVA and SHRINGAR" of the Lord with variety of different dresses with devotional services of the Lord.
- On 12th February 2012 he has taken Gayatri Dixsha by Trituya Peethadhiswar Param Pujya Goswami 108 Shree Vrajeshkumarji Maharajshree and his Yagyopavti impression. It was arrange at Shree Kalyanpushti Haveli, Ahmadabad.
- His first overseas tour was in the year 2005 in United Kingdom (London) & celebrated his 7th Birthday.
- In 2006, Janoi Prastav Ceremony of his elder Brother Param Pujya Goswami Shree Aashraykumarji Mahodayashree.
- In 2008, he played a big part during "Vrajanand Mahotsav" (Vraj – Kankroli). During this Mahotsav he participated with youth to arrange the sajavat & seva.
- Shatabdi Mahotsav of "Shasthnidhi Shree Kalyanrai Prabhu" was arranged for whole year(12 utsav for each month) in 2011 – 2012, a grand event was organised. During this Mahotsav Vraj yatra, Champaranya yatra and Janoi Prastav Ceremony at Shree Kalyanpushti Haveli, Ahmedabad.During Shatabdi Mahotsav of Shree Kalyanrai Prabhu a stamp and postage cover was launched and its design & concept were given by him.
- In 2012, Janoi Prastav Ceremony of his younger Brother Param Pujya Goswami Shree Sharnamkumarji Mahodayashree.
- Ras Raj Mahotsav in 2013 at Shree Kalyanraiji Mandir inwhich Pancham Nidhi Shree Gokulchandramaji, Kamvan, Rajasthan & Shasthnidhi Shree Kalyanraiji Prabhu, Vadodara, Gujarat had memorable Shobhayatra and Darshan in Chappanbhog.
- He has visited UK, USA, Dubai, Thailand, Bahamas etc.
- He played leading role in the Saurastra Bhetakji Yatra in December, 2013.
- In 2013-14,PUSHTI YOUTH Organization was established. Pushti Youth Organization arrange different Medical, Educational, Social and Religious activities programmers' for youth & community.
- During his visited in 2014 at London, Shreejidham Haveli he addressed the youth program and had a two day tour with youth and Satsang program.